LKY Center, 411 Antonio Flores St, Ermita, Manila, 1000 Metro Manila
Primark Town Center and Smart Communications' In-Building-Solution Contract Signing @ PLDT Ayala Avenue, Legazpi Village, Makati - July 31, 2019; 11:00am
Standing, from left to right:
1) Mr. Marv Kevin Santos -Key Account Manager - BICS Management, PLDT
2) Ms. Ana Mae Jovellanos -Head - BICS Management Support, PLDT
3) Atty. Jenivie Yarisantos -Chief of Staff, Primark Town Center
4) Ms. Grace Lanzar -Area Manager - Area 5, Primark Town Center
Sitting, from left to right:
1) Mr. Allan De Leon -Senior Manager - Network Build, Smart Communications
2) Mr. Ronaldo David Mendoza -VP Head - Building Industry Consultancy Services, PLDT
3) Mr. Ben S. Lua -Group Chief Operating Officer, LKY Group of Companies
4) Ms. Jovany Lee -Group Marketing Manager, LKY Group of Companies
Father’s Day in Philippines has become a day to not only honor fathers, but all men who act as a fatherly figure. Thus grandfathers, stepfathers, brothers, uncles and male friends are all honored on this day. On this special day, children make special gifts that make their dad feel important.
The best Father’s day gifts are sometimes fun and unusual, but as we get older, we want to get great gifts for dad. The best Father’s day gifts are the gifts they can use too. Here in Primark, we have stores that can offer Father’s day gift ideas and the best Father’s day gifts that money can buy.
Kids Paradise is an indoor playground that is both educational and fun, young kids can while away the time on their kiddie obstacles, ball pits, slides, and inflatables. They also have an area for role-playing where kids can pretend to be a restaurant staff, baker, and more. Each branch offers a variety of activities depending on the floor area, so expect hours of fun for your child.
There are common places where pets are brought to play and stroll in. The Philippines’ tropical weather is not always the most favorable in terms of outdoor activity. With that said, most of the pet owners would also like to have a place to take their pets that cool and comfortable, and/or has a variety of establishments to visit.
We all know that the Philippines has numerous commercial centers which a lot of people visit to escape the heat or the rain, shop, dine, or spend leisure time with family but unfortunately, only selected establishments are pet-friendly or pet-oriented.
But here in Primark, Pets are always welcome.